St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church
- Growing fresh produce during the summer months and bringing them to Foundations Preschool for distribution
- Providing gift cards during the holidays to help parents purchase gifts for their children (a part of our Parent Empowerment Program)
- Donating Thanksgiving dinner fixings for families to take home
- Hosting a Christmas party at the church for our families to attend – visit with Santa included!
- Other volunteer activities as needed
Free and reduced food for our children are the key to keeping our food expenses in check. With over 70,000 meals served each year, we rely on the healthy food we get from.
United Way of Washtenaw County
The United Way of Washtenaw County has been working to improve the lives of families in our community since 1922.
Professional Volunteer Corps
Professional Volunteer Corps is a membership based volunteer and social organization for single people over 25 that has something for everyone. We lend a helping hand on community projects for local non-profits – and offer social activities such as restaurant club, movies, theater, festivals, game nights, a walking group and more!
Washtenaw Coordinated Funders
The Washtenaw Coordinated Funders are a collaboration of the Office of Community Development (representing the City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, and Washtenaw Urban County), the United Way of Washtenaw County, the Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation, and the RNR Foundation.
The Washtenaw Coordinated Funders seek to better coordinate our funding of human service programs in Washtenaw County around shared priorities. This effort involves better sharing of information among us, closer work with local nonprofits to establish common community goals, and increased cooperation in our funding decisions.